( 1st morning drink on waking up)
Health Tip: What a way to start the day! For all you tea and coffee addicts, this is a much healthier way to get that pick me up in the morning. This shot wakes your cells up and you feel your body warm up instantly. It’s a great shot to take before your get into your morning exercise or just before your morning juice (give it about 20 minutes before you take your morning juice).
¼ orange (peeled and leave the pith – the white layer of the peel)
½ lemon (peeled and leave the pith – the white layer of the peel)
A Pinch of Cayenne pepper
Wash all ingredients thoroughly before peeling.
If using a centrifugal juicer, sandwich the ginger between 2 halves of orange or lemon and juice together.
Pour out the juice in a shot glass.
Add the cayenne pepper and stir.
Drink as a shot. Bottoms up!
(7am & 7pm)
Health Tip: Cucumber is a good source of the trace mineral silicon, which is recommended to firm up the skin. Silicon has been shown to reduce signs of aging including improving skin thickness and reducing wrinkles.
- 1 green apple (peeled if not organic)
- ¼ cucumber (peeled if not organic)
- 4 sticks of spinach with stalks
- ¼ broccoli head
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon spirulina powder
- • Ice (optional)
- Wash all ingredients thoroughly before peeling.
- Juice cucumber, spinach, apple, lime and broccoli – in that order.
- Pour into a glass and add spirulina powder.
- Add ice if you like.
- Drink slowly and savor the moment!
(12noon and 3pm)
Health Tip: Carrots reduce cholesterol. Prevent heart attacks, ward off certain cancers, improve vision and reduce the signs of premature aging. Most of their health benefits can be attributed to their beta-carotene and fiber content.
Ingredients: carotene and fiber content.
- 1 ¾ oranges (peel and leave the pith – the white layer of the peel)
- 3 carrots
- 1-2 cm / ½ inch Ginger
- 4 spring fresh mint (with stalks)
- 1 teaspoon Chia seeds (finely ground)
- Use the leftover orange from the ginger shot.
- If using a centrifugal juicer, Sandwich the mint between 2 half oranges and juice together.
- Juice remaining ingredients except chia seeds.
- Pour the juice in a glass over ice (optional).
- Grind chia seeds and add to juice and Enjoy!